Read-a-long | Throne of Glass



This fan art found over at www.leafette.tumblr.com, has me super excited for the Throne of Glass read-a-long I put together with Mal at Mallorybooks, and Jen at Jennieelouisee.  For this entire week, (August.12th - August 16th,) we'll finally be starting this series to see what all the hype is about!


 I know bloggers use guidelines or reading schedules to create structure for the read-a-longs and discussions they host, so I decided to come up with some of my own. Nothing too major, I just want to make sure everyone can keep the same pace. No-one shall be left behind! I will also have "Segment Discussions" where at the end of each group of chapters read, there will be simple questions asked to determine your thoughts and feelings on TOG as we're reading. This way participants will feel welcome to spark conversation during the read-a-long. The responses will be included in my review and posted here at fANGIRLconfessions. Happy Reading everyone!  






Post a Comment