20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag !


I've been tagged by the wonderful Stefanie over at Calledhis. Thank you so much Stef! Now I don't know where this Tag originated, but it's pretty self explanatory. Simply answer all 20 questions, then tag some bloggers to come join the fun. I love tags where I get to learn more about others, so I'm definitely excited for this. Interested in knowing more about the fANGIRL herself? Hit the break below to check out my responses!




1.) How tall are you?

I'm 5'6. 


2.) Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

I can eat like a man. That's pretty talented if you ask me. lol


3.) What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?

Oh my goodness, I kinda hate when people don't respond to their comments. Or when people skip my comment and move on to someone after me, as if I didn't comment at all. I definitely curse people out in my head when that happens. Oh, and it kind of bothers me when someone has a post full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. Like are you proofreading or nah?


4.) What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?

When people wake me up in the morning, and when my food touches. You have no clue how much these things bother me. lmao


5.) What's your favorite song?

I have so many! but currently :

ANY song by August Alsina because that's my boyfriend. 

New Flame - Chris Brown.

Disrespectful - Trey Songz.

Dead wrong - Trey Songz.  This is my jam yall ! 

I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda obssessed with:

Anaconda - Nicki Minaj. I stay twerking to this lol.

Fancy - Iggy Azalea 

ANY song by Drake and Lil Wayne because they're my Favorite rappers. 

Okay this list will be never-ending if I don't stop!


6.) What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?

I don't have a shop, or a favorite one either. 


7.) What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?

I love to read when I have any free time. I also like to make a nice cup of lemonade, grab my favorite snack, and curl up with my favorite Spiderman blanket to watch some Netflix. 


8.) What's your favorite junk food?

Man Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies! Put them babies in the oven, make a nice cold glass of milk. Whew Lawd, I'm in heaven!


9.) Do you have pet(s). If so, what kind and what are their names?

Before we moved into our new house, we had Shih-Poo named Chu-Chu. I DID NOT have a say in what we were naming the dog, because I would never have named it after the sound a train makes lmao. My mom called herself trying to be different and switched the spelling up. She think she's fancy lol. 


10.) What are your favorite fiction and non-fiction books?

I was hoping that this question would be asked so I could continue to tell you guys how much I love these books for the thousandth time :D

The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness
Hidden - by Catherine Mckenzie
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Night Film by Marisha Pessl

I don't have any favorite non-fiction books just yet!


11.) What's your favorite beauty product?

I don't wear alot of makeup, but I love my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow kit. My Covergirl "Flamed Out" Mascara, and my Velvet Teddy nude lipstick from Mac. 


12.) When were you last embarrassed? What happened?

I've never really been embarrassed Thank goodness. 


13.) If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life besides water, what would it be?

Okay this is a hard one. It's a toss up between:

Country time PINK lemonade. Basically crack in a can.
Simply lemonade. Basically crack in a bottle. 


14.) What's your favorite movie?

I have so many! But to name just a few: Crooklyn, Boys Don't Cry, Wolf of Wallstreet, The Great Gatsby, Unfaithful, The Babysitters club . . . I couldn't name just one!


15.) What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?

I actually was a good mix of some of the options listed lol. I was on the dance team all 4 years of high school, so I had alot of popular friends who were jocks and cheerleaders. But, I also had friends who were nerds, I mean because HELLO! I am one too. Since I was on the dance team, I worked closely with the band, so I was friends with alot of the members. One of my favorite teachers taught art, and I would skip a class I didn't want to go to and chill out in his room, so eventually I made alot of artist friends. I used to flirt with the preppy boys because they always smelled good. Who doesn't like a guy that smells good? Mm, as far as loners go, I'm one of those people where if you're a shy person, or just socially awkward, I WILL get you to talk. If I have to sit with you everyday, and pluck your nerves till you cave in, then it will be done. Trust me, I do this all the time and have quite an impressive success rate lol. I never meshed well with the Valedictorians. Most were complete asswipes to be honest. lmao


16.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I'm going to name 3 places. 

Paris
New Orleans - well not live just visit
Seattle - because it always rains, and I loveeee the rain :)


17.) PC or Mac

PC baby. ;D I would like to invest in a Mac in the future though.


18.) Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, bf/gf?

My boyfriend came over and cooked me a nice Steak dinner with some wine last week. He knows the quickest way to my heart is through my stomach, and let me tell you, that can boy throw down! lol. Then we watched Netflix, played Grand Theft Auto 5, and then he fell asleep on me when I was telling him about a book I was currently reading. Whatever, it was still cute lol. I'm a very simple girl as you can see. :)

19.) Favorite Celebrity?

August Alsina. I mean he's my boyfriend, why wouldn't he be my favorite ?

20.) What blogger do you secretly want to be bestfriends with?

Omg there's actually a couple! I've met some really cool girls from this community, and would love to be friends with them. Well we're already bestfriends they just don't know it just yet! That's a bit creepy huh? lol
Anyway they are: 



OMG, I feel for all the people I'm tagging because this tag was so damn long! I thought it was never going to end lmao. It was still fun, and I can't wait to see everyone's answers. 

Okay so I'm tagging . . . EVERY SINGLE LAST PERSON IN QUESTION 20! Muuaaahhaaa, have fun guys!

*Excluding Stefanie because she's the one who tagged me, so obviously she did it already.*




























12 comments

  1. I burst out laughing at 'eat like a man', we totally share the same talent! Loved the fancy dog name, your mum sounds hilarious :D Thanks so much for sharing, really enjoyed reading more about the girl behind the blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody understands that throwing down on some good food is a talent! Lord knows I can get down with the big dogs when it comes to eating lmao. Girl it was nothing fancy about that name! I couldn't stand it, so I gave her the nickname "Chewy" which was kinda worse but whatever lol. My mom is pretty hilarious, I think that's where I get my sense of humor from.

      And you're welcome! Have you done this tag already?

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with Iggy's 'Fancy' song.....it's been stuck in my head for days straight ^^
    Ohh nooo! Creepy wanna-be-besties alert! XDD Naah jk, we're totally kosher *winks*
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao I can be a bit of a creep at times! I love me some Iggy! My introduction post I did back in July for fANGIRLconfessions title is "Who That, Who That" lol. Hince my inspiration.

      Delete
    2. Bahahha XD Who that! Niiiceee ;)

      Delete
  3. "I can eat like a man" omfg high five because I do too! Haha! Anaconda and Fancy is my jam, I'll just be prancing around my room going all "who that? who that?" Oh, wait. It should be "who dehh? who dehh?" LOLJK. Cracked up too about your guy falling asleep while you tell him about a book. Of course he would. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao Yassss or "Who Dahh, Who Dahh". Ugh he always does. He's tries so hard to stay a wake though. It's weird because he'll be dozing off, and I'll be like "Did you hear what I said?", and he'll go "Yea, you said . . ." and actually be able to tell me half of what I said. So it's not so bad lmao

      Delete
    2. At least he reaches up to half of what you'd tell him. Some would be lost at the very beginning lmao

      Delete
  4. I'm actually looking forward to this! 😂 thanks for the tag! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  5. "
    I can eat like a man. That's pretty talented if you ask me. lol" me too I swear I eat more than Justin most days xD I'm a fatty.

    And CHU CHU the SHI POO I'm dying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a fatty! & Yassss omg that name was just horrible lol

      Delete