Friday Finds (1)


Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb of Should Be Reading. FF showcases the books you "found" and added to your To Be Read List (TBR) , whether you've found them online, in a bookstore, or in the library - wherever! So stay tuned for my list of "finds" this week!



Okay so I cheated just a little. Two of these books were recommended to me, but you know what? I'm going to include them anyway lol. Let's start with those first.


The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen 



The Golen and The Jinni 

After having a conversation on twitter about wanting to read something a bit different, booktuber Adira at The Young, The Broke, & The Bookish recommended that I read the above, The Queen of Tearling and The Golem and The Jinni. Now a month ago, if you tried to get me to read these two books, I would have most likely said, "Girl I'm not reading that!" (Yes I used to be book bougie) However, I told myself that when I became a book blogger, I was going to use my platform to broaden my horizons with the type of books that I read. Now that I think about it, books that I normally would have turned my nose up to, ended up being some of my favorite reads. The Kiss of Deception is an example of this. 

I have no idea what these books are about, and let's just say I want to keep it that way.



Ignite by Lily Paradis

Ignite is one of those books that came out of nowhere, and all of a sudden everyone had. I remember seeing it on someone's blog and saying, "Oh that's a pretty cover" but I didn't actually add it until Lily followed me on twitter and sent me a message. I went over to goodreads, read the preview and knew I had to have it. 
* clicks on amazon . adds to wishlist.*



Forget Me by K.A Harrington

So one day I'm scrolling through the explore page of goodreads, searching for my next victim, (How creeper-ish of me) and I came across this baby. I got sooo excited when I seen this cover to the point I already knew I wanted to purchase it. So I clicked on it, and after I read the synopsis I literally screamed " SOMEBODY IS CATFISHING HER BOYFRIEND!" 

On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Only this boy is very much alive.

Mmmhm, definitely a catfish.
*clicks on amazon . adds to cart* 



The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters

I first seen this on goodreads up late one night being a creep again, and seen it once more when booktuber Jesse at Jessethereader had hauled it. I don't know about you guys, but I trust his recs, so if he gets something that interests me, well, you know what happens. 



Remember by Eileen Cook

This title is speaking to me, because for some strange reason I can't remember where in the world I came across this book. Go figure. 

So those are my Friday Finds. Want to chat about the books listed above, or ones you've across? Comment down below!







2 comments

  1. Ooh what an awesome meme! I love it :D I also as always found a couple books to try. Ignite has suuuuch a pretty cover, and forget me sounds creepy and interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, you have to participate one week it's so fun! Girl yes! I read the preview for ignite me on goodreads, and it seems like it's going to be good. Forget Me does sound creepy, which I LOVE. Like her boyfriend is obviously being catfished, you can't get any better than that lmao.

    ReplyDelete