The Friday 56 (1)



Hey guys! This is my first time showcasing The Friday 56 here on fANGIRLconfessions. This meme is hosted by Freda's Voice, and it consists of the following rules:


  1. Grab a book, any book.
  2. Turn to page 56, or 56% in your e-reader. (If you have to improvise, that's okay.)
  3. Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you.
  4. Post it.
  5. Add your URL (post) below in the Linky (on her blog). Add the post URL, not your blog's. 



I'm currently reading:



Page 56

" The moment he came into view I saw him differently. He was not the same boy I thought I once knew. He was a man now, with a strong jaw and a muscular chest that filled out his shirt. He'd always been handsome and clean cut, but long gone were the days where he shuffled his sneakers with uncertainty. This Landon was arrogant and knew exactly what he wanted.

I am so in love with this story. The writing is sooo incredible and poetic, and don't get me started on the characters! I haven't completed the book just yet, but make sure you guys stay tuned for the review.


Later Guys!






      







Post a Comment