The TayTay Book Tag






I was tagged by Ellen over at Moon Eyes Random Smiles to participate in this book tag dedicated to the lovely Taylor Swift. Thank you girlie, now time to get down to business. 


We Are Never Ever, Getting Back Together.

Pick a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.



Ignite | Lily Paradis

The first 15% of the book I'm thinking, " Ohh, I'm going to love this!"

Uhh . That changed pretty quickly. 



Red

Pick a book with a red cover. 



Ready Player One | Earnest Cline

I recommend all video game lovers to read this book. 



The Best Day

Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.




Where the Sidewalk Ends & A Light In The Attic | Shel Silverstein 

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie | Laura Joffe Numeroff

Encyclopedia Brown ( Super Sleuth ) | Donald J. Sobol

First of all, these were some of my favorite books when I was a kid. I can't wait to add them to baby Mer's book collection!



I knew you were trouble

Pick a bad character you couldn't help but love.




Cress | Marissa Meyer

In the beginning (starting with Cinder) I absolutely despised Queen Levana. But, by the time I reached the book Cress, I had grown to love her evilness.



Innocent 

Pick a book someone ruined the ending for.


Anna & The French Kiss | Stephanie Perkins

The hype around this book kinda ruined not just the ending, but the entire story as a whole. I still enjoyed it, but not as much as I may have hoped to.



Everything Has Changed 

Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.




Icy Pretty Love | L.A Rose

I haven't even finished this book yet, but I know Cohen is going to go through a complete character transformation, and I can't wait to witness it!



You Belong To Me

Pick your most anticipated book release.


* sings * If you don't know, now ya know!



Fairest | Marissa Meyer

I want this book, and I want it now! January.27th can not come fast enough. This baby will be mine !



Forever And Always

Pick your favorite book couple.


This book is already mentioned above, but hands down, Rae and Cohen have the best fictional relationship I've ever read. Their chemistry is soooo devine and ugh. Cohen is so evil but Rae is certainly time enough for that ass. As my mother would say lol. 


Teardrops On My Guitar

Pick a book that made you cry alot.



Forbidden | Tabitha Suzuma

See the thing about Forbidden is, it'll break you into a million & one pieces, but it won't put you back together again . . . And that's fucked up Tabitha! I read this book back in July and I'm still not over what happened. That should tell you something lol. 

I want to cry just thinking about it. * enter crying face emoji here *



Shake It Off

Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.



We Were Liars | E. Lockhart

I don't care what anyone says, We Were Liars was a fantastic story. I will continue to stand by this book and it's beautiful-ness, and if you thought the writing was " gimmicky"  then please explain Shatter Me. I'll wait :)



Blank Space

Pick the most over-hyped book or series that didn't work for you at all.



This is another book that is already mentioned within this tag. I won't say that this book didn't do it for me, because I did enjoy the story. However, I didn't see why there was so much hype surrounding the book. I just felt like I've read better romance stories. 



Invisible 

Pick the most under-hyped book or series that you think deserves the spotlight.



The Chaos Walking Trilogy | Patrick Ness

Everything Patrick Ness writes is gold, and these three books are no exception. The Chaos Walking Trilogy is literally literary per-fucking-fection. Whenever I see people talking about their favorite series or trilogies, I hardly ever see TCW trilogy mentioned which is absurd! If you haven't picked these up, please do! They're nothing short of amazing!



They Story Of Us

Pick a couple you think should end up together. 




To All The Boys I Loved Before | Jenny Han

The sequel P.S I Still Love You comes out next year, and Lara better end up with Peter Kavinsky or i'm going to be all types of pissed!



Love Story

Pick a forbidden love in a book or series.

Well this is a no-brainer lol. 



Maya and Lochan's relationship was completely forbidden. I mean hellooooo, they are brother and sister. However, they were just so beautiful together ............

Cries hysterically. 

* Clutches heart *

* Grabs handful of tissues *

* Wipes tears frantically, while blowing snot everywhere *

* Runs to the nearest tub of icecream and grabs a roll of cookie dough. Grabs a cup of milk while I'm at it *

* Turns on Lifetime *

* Drowns in my sorrows of the heartbreak this book has put me through *

Okay I'm done lmao


So that's it everyone. The Tay-Tay book tag is complete! Now on to the fun part. 

I will be tagging:

Blessie at Mischievous Reads

Cari why I am just noticing you're from Virginia! Woot, Woot shout out to us bloggers living in the DMV ! 

Okay I didn't tag too many people in this because I have 3 more tags to catch up on, and I'm tagging more people in those so stayyyy tuneddd guys !








































Post a Comment