Waiting on Wednesday (2)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we're most excited for. I kept it short and sweet with just 4 titles this time around.






Now this is what I'm truly waiting on! The Lunar Chronicles is one of the most entertaining series, and I can not wait to read from the POV of Queen Levana. This should hold me over until the late 2015 release of Winter.





There's so much hype around this book, so it better be as good as it looks. I'll be lying if I said I wasn't mentally counting down till it's release. 





This book magically appeared on my doorstep just yesterday, and you know what, I'm definitely not complaining! After reading the synopsis, I am so excited to start this deliciously scandalous novel. 





Look at this cover! I love fairytale re-tellings and I especially love the classic tale of Arabian Nights. I stumbled across this one day, and after reading the synopsis, I am most definitely getting my hands on this!


So there you have it guys, all of the upcoming titles I most excited for. Well, not all but you get the point lol. What titles are you looking forward to reading next year?















Post a Comment