Waiting On Wednesday (3)


" Waiting on Wednesday " is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. It's been quite some time since I've participated in this meme, and since I'm in a bit of a " review slump " I thought that I'd give it a go. It may even motivate me to get moving on these much needed posts I need to publish. Anywho, here's my list:


I would kill to get my hands on these


A Darker Shade of Magic | V.E Schwab
The Heart of Betrayal | Mary E. Pearson
Made You Up | Francesca Zappia


Can you guys be released . . . like now?


Paperweight | Meg Haston
Black Iris | Leah Raeder

I'm a cover whore obviously


Illusionarium | Heather Dixon
Broken Juliet | Leisa Rayven



So that's my list of upcoming releases I have to impatiently wait on. What are you guys looking forward to reading?


Post a Comment