Liebster Awards | 2015 Edition


* Catches rose thrown on stage * Thank you everyone, you are all far to kind.

So I've done quite a few Liebster Award posts in the past, especially around the time I first started blogging. A couple of months ago, I really avoided doing these awards, mainly because I had already answered majority of the questions being asked, which kind of threw me into a huge tag slump. Since I've been tagged twice for this award by two amazing bloggers, I figured why not? I have a better following now, and this would be a great way for my new readers to get to know a little about me.

Special thanks to sweet Bee, (yes I gave her a nickname) over at Bee Reads, and the extraordinary Simona over at Sky's Book Corner for the tag! Thank you so much for being so patient ladies, everyone knows I'm shitty at this lol.  

I'm sure you guys know the rules, so let's get this poppinggg!


Bee's Questions


What is your favorite book?

This is definitely a hard question picking just one, but I'm going to go with mt favorite at the moment:
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

Favorite Blog?

I follow so many blogs that I love, it would be impossible to choose just one, so I'll say mine to be safe lol

Favorite Author?

I hardly ever talk about this author but I absolutely love his work -- Patrick Ness!

Do you have any pets?

I used to own a Shih-Poo named Chu-Chu. I talked about her in my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Umm. I don't really have one. But I'll go with Jasmine from Aladdin, I always liked her.

Any other hobbies other than blogging?

I'm really into interior designing. Whenever my friends or someone who knows me wants to do a re-design of a room in their house, I'm usually the person they call. Other than that, nothing really. I consider eating a hobby. It takes alot of skill to put away as much food as I do lol.

What country do you live in?

United States baby! Born & raised in Washington, DC, residing in Maryland.

Salty foods or Sweet?

Mmmm, I like both actually. Like I love kettle popcorn that's sweet lol. Oh & I really like caramel popcorn that has the salted peanuts stuck to it! & Hersey chocolate with freaking almonds!

What are you goals for your blog?

I just want to be a great blogger. I feel so proud of myself when people say, "Hey, I look up to you, or your blog is one of my favorites. " My main goal was to connect with other readers and bloggers, and I've accomplished that in so many ways. It's only up from here ya know?

What was the last book you read?

The Tragic Age by Stephen Metcalfe. Review coming soon!

Who inspires you?

My mom! She's been through alot in life, but she's incredibly strong! I can only hope that I'm half the mother she is when I'm older.


Simona's Questions


List 5 things you want to do before the year ends.

1. Attend a bookish event. I so want to go to YallFest this year in November!
2. I want to travel more. First stop, my 3rd trip to New York.
3. Have a meet up with all my bookish friends.
4. Purchase a PS4. This should be at the top of my list really lol.
5. I sooooo, just drew a blank lol.

None of the things I want to do this year are super important wth lol.

What do you value most in a friend?

Hands down Loyalty and Honesty. I can't stand a snake or a liar. & a bad liar at that!

List atleast two things you like about yourself.

1. I'm super outgoing. I was told that because of this, I have a great ability to bring the best out of people.
2. My perseverance. I'm one of those people that when I get knocked down, or when a door is closed in my face, I stop at nothing to get myself back up. Us Leo's are fighters honey!

Where would you like to travel?

I've been wanting to go to New Orleans for sooo long. It's always been a dream of mine to visit Paris as well.

What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?

Hysan Dax from Zodiac. We just shut shit down when we come through, you know what I'm saying? lol

What was your favorite tv show as a kid?

Ah man, where do I begin?
Sailor Moon, Recess, Arthur, Dragon Ball Z, My So Called Life, Degrassi, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Doug, Hey Arnold, Ed-Ed&Eddy, Power Rangers, Gargoyles, Magic School Bus, The Big Comfy Couch, All That, SMACKDOWN . . . 

I got so carried away with that question. Those are just a few that came to mind lol.

What is the first thing you'd do if you were the opposite sex for a day?

Ummm, I have NO CLUE!! I would probably just be standing there in utter shock, staring at my new penis or something. Hopefully it'll be a nice size. Nobody wants a small penis ya know.

If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?

OMG NOOOOO! Okay, I love tattoos but on the face ?!! 
This is easy though, I'd get the famous lightning bolt so I can match my ex boo Harry. I'll get it super small so it won't be completely noticeable lol.


What is something you find romantic?

Food. Give me food, I'll love you for life. I'm not very hard to please lol.

Do you focus more on the past, present, or future?

I focus on both the present and future. 

How many languages can you speak?

Two. 
English and the rare language of Ratchet. I'm very fluent in Ratchet. 

A book you can read over & over again.

I actually don't like re-reading books, but if I had to choose one, it'll be Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. 


So that wraps up my Liebster Award Tag! Thanks again to both Simona & Bee for the nomination  

Post a Comment