The Friday 56 (3) The Tragic Age


Hey guys! Welcome back to another installment of The Friday 56! This meme is hosted by Freda's Voice, and it consists of the following rules:

  1. Grab a book, any book.
     2. Turn to page 56, or 56% in your e-reader. (If you have to improvise, that's okay.)

     3. Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you. Post it.

     4. Add your URL (post) below in the Linky (on her blog). Add the post URL, not your blog's. 


I'm Currently Reading



" Okay dude it's like this. My folks are messed up, okay? They're fucking derelicts. The only reason they stay together is because nobody else would have them. Living with relatives is pretty much all I do. Okay? "

This book is right up my alley! I've laughed out loud several times already, with only being about halfway through. I'm definitely going to love this book. 

Post a Comment