Waiting On Wednesday -- I Was Waiting On You At The Doe !


" Waiting on Wednesday " is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I haven't participated in quite some time, and I'm soooo excited for this upcoming release!



- Foxy From Beyond Scared Straight

The book I decided to showcase for this week's WOW, is from one of my all time favorite authors. His writing style is original & beautiful in such a quirky way. His concepts are dope and always seems to convey some type of deep message . His characters are REALISTIC and highly relateable . I mean this guy is a literary BEAST!


I knew I had to jump on it! I have an ARC copy of this book already, but come August 27th, I will be purchasing the physical copy because the US edition . . .

GLOWS IN THE FREAKING DARK PEOPLE !

I'll be pre-ordering this title soon, and if Amazon messes up my damn delivery date again, I'll be cursing them out like:



So what are you guys waiting on?


Post a Comment