Waiting On Wednesday -- * GRABBY HANDS *


" Waiting on Wednesday " is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I haven't participated in quite some time, and I'm soooo excited for this upcoming release!

The following book I'm showcasing today is one that completely flew under my radar. I've seen soooo many people talking, tweeting, blogging, instagramming, (is that even a word? If not I just made it one lol) about it, but I never for some dumb ass reason went to goodreads to look it up, or bothered to see what it was about. It wasn't until  BEA, and the fact that I kept seeing everyone LOSE THEIR SHIT over this book, that I finally thought to myself, " YO, WTF IS THIS AND WHY IS EVERYONE GOING BATSHIT CRAZY FOR IT ?? " So I hopped, skipped, and jumped my clueless behind to goodreads to do some investigating, and lord after I read that synopsis I was like:


Do you see EVERYONE'S reaction in this GIF? Those were all my emotions, especially the lady in the red suit jacket lol.


DO YOU SEE THIS MOTHER-EFFING COVER! IT SCREAMS EPICNESS!

For those of you who are just as clueless as I was, here's a mini break down of the story

 It's Set In 2575, like HELLO totally futuristic. (Ew I just Said Totally)

 There's a rocky relationship apparently. Hence the breakup thing.

 There's a war. * Rubs Hands *

The planet gets invaded. Aliens? Demons? Robots like Transformers???

 There's a plague that's mutating people. * Rubs Hands Again *

 THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A HACKER! * Cries Tears Of Joy *

I WILL BE PRE-ORDERING THIS!

Post a Comment