Thank You For Considering Me!
If you are interested in having me review your novel please email me here.
Having trouble with the link? No worries, my email is 89fANGIRLconfessions@gmail.com. I check my email daily, and will respond promptly and with professionalism.
What I Read
I primarily read YA, NA & Adult, Fiction , Contemporary, Psychological Thrillers, Murder/Mystery, Graphic Novels, and Children's books. However, I am completely open to other genres as well, so please keep that in mind!
- If you have a book series or trilogy but the book you're interested in having reviewed isn't the first, then I will request the remainder current books to review as well. I prefer to read book series in the order they're published. However, if for some reason I am unable to review the entire series as a whole, then an exception will be made.
- I reserve the right to decline any book.
- I will place my review on additional websites. This includes, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and Goodreads. If I post my review on a site that is not listed above, the author and or publishing company will be notified.
Depending on the volume of requests I receive, I ask that the author be respectful of my time frame. I typically need 1-2 weeks per book, to ensure that I am reading the book in it's entirety, as well as giving a review of quality that the author deserves. If there happens to be a disruption to my schedule, I again, will display professionalism and contact the author and or publishing company of any inconvenience. Nevertheless, I take my opportunities very seriously, and to have things completed in a timely manner, I plan to stick with my schedule.
When it comes to the format of a book I have to review, I prefer hardback and paperback copies, however, I own an e-book reader as well and will accept this format if needed.
What I Request
- Your name and email address. - To give an update on when my review is completed, or to notify of an inconvenience.
- A synopsis. (links accepted.) - If a synopsis is not included within the correspondence, then I will proceed to use an synopsis from Goodreads.
- The release date of your book (if applicable) and projected time frame for the review.
Again thank you so much for considering me for a review. If you have any further questions or concerns, please use the link, or send me an email using the address above!